Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Specialty


Ever wondered how a Malaysian realtor live and work? This is the blog for u to explore what I did Daily.


I ve been working in this line for more than 8 years, and my current specialty is marketing Apartments and High -end Condo.


How high or low is the price? Well, let's see, I am now controlling over 3 low cost apartments near KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) ;Its name is Kekwa. Kenanga and Kiambang Apt. Its name is derived from differntly kind of flowers (Malay name). However, don't ask me why, I ve no idea of the exact flowers nor its group.


The rental is between only RM 250- RM 400 monthly, selling price is between RM 50K- RM 75K averagely. Ok, just checked with my UBS , sorry, No photos of this apt is available.


My other specialty area is Nearby KLCC, whereas the price there is, I believe, the most expensive among the whole Malaysia Condo, Ranging from RM 8 psf for rental and RM 1200 psf for a unit.

No comments: